StoneRidge Golf Club offers a golf experience unlike any club in the area with affordable memberships, premiere course conditions and a complete calendar of member events that would rival any private club in Minnesota.
Construction on the Bobby Weed layout began in 1999 and opened for play on July 4th, 2000. Our 18-hole championship course features fast, flawless, expansive greens and pristine bentgrass fairways that play firm and are framed by tall native prairie grasses to penalize errant shots. StoneRidge Golf Club’s course is a par 72 with four sets of tees to appeal to all levels of play.
StoneRidge Golf Club is the East Metro’s premiere semi-private golf club. StoneRidge membership includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited golf
- 21-day advanced tee times
- Practice facilities including a member's only tee and short game area at no charge
- Member tournament and club activity schedule
- Reduced greens fees for guest play
- Locker room and shoe care*
- Bag storage and club care*
- USGA GHIN handicap service
- Mill-River member pricing on merchandise
- 10% Discount at Danny's
- Discounts in the Event Center and Pavillion
- Live entertainment year-round on Friday and Saturday nights, and summer nights on the patio every Wednesday
- Complimentary family play schedule
- Charging privileges with active credit card on file and current account (Net 20 terms)
*Optional for Associate Golf Members
At StoneRidge there is NO Food & Beverage minimum, NO Initiation Fee, and you will NEVER have an assessment for club or course improvements.
- Annual Dues Pre-Paid - $3,695
- 6-Pay Option - $680/payment (1st payment due upon joining, subsequent payments paid each month until paid in full)
Associate Golf Members - under the age of 35
- Annual Dues Pre-Paid - $2,495
- 6-Pay Option - $460/payment (1st payment due upon joining, subsequent payments paid each month until paid in full)
Associate Golf Member is available to individuals of the age of 34 and under as of March 31 of the membership year.
*pricing subject to change and does not include MN State Sales Tax
Our corporate user program is designed to make it easy and affordable for an organization to use our entire facility for entertaining clients with golf, lunch, and dinner. Your company places $5,000 down on account and receives special pricing and benefits. You can designate up to 4 users who all have the ability to charge any fees, goods, or services we provide to your account. Monthly statements allow you to track your expenditures.