StoneRidge Golf Club offers a golf experience unlike any club in the area with affordable memberships, premiere course conditions and a complete calendar of member events that would rival any private club in Minnesota.
Construction on the Bobby Weed layout began in 1999 and opened for play on July 4th, 2000. Our 18-hole championship course features fast, flawless, expansive greens and pristine bentgrass fairways that play firm and are framed by tall native prairie grasses to penalize errant shots. StoneRidge Golf Club’s course is a par 72 with four sets of tees to appeal to all levels of play.
StoneRidge Golf Club is the East Metro’s premiere semi-private golf club. StoneRidge membership includes the following:
- Unlimited Play
- Reduced Green Fees and Cart Fees for Guest Play
- Member Tournaments and Club Activities
- Driving Range Privileges including Unlimited Driving Range Privileges, a Members Only Tee and Short Game Area
- Locker Facilities and Complimentary Shoe Care
- Bag Storage and Club Care
- Handicap Service
- Discounted (Mill River) Member Pricing on all Golf Shop Apparel and Equipment
- Award Winning Dining
- Discounted Fees for use of the Banquet Facilities and Meeting Rooms for Full Members (this fee is NOT WAIVED for Junior Executive members)
At StoneRidge there is NO Food & Beverage minimum, NO Initiation Fee, and you will NEVER have an assessment for club or course improvements.
Suitable attire is required on the golf course and in the clubhouse. T-shirts and blue jeans are considered unsuitable. Appropriate length shorts are required. All rules concerning proper attire apply to members, guests and children over the age of 12. Non-metal spikes are required.
Member Accounts with no Monthly Minimums
Members have charging privileges and will receive monthly statements. Although no minimums must be met, members have the convenience of using their house account in the golf shop or restaurant. Monthly statement terms are Net 15 Days, and must be guaranteed with a credit card on file.
A member account that is 60 days past due will result in the following actions:
- Loss of playing privileges until the account is brought current
- The member must then provide a credit card to guarantee payment of monthly charges within the 30 days for the remainder of the term of membership.